June 5, 2015
Getting the most out of CLCA's Find My Contractor Search is easy! Click here to get started.
1. Review your chapter membership. If you want to be listed in Kern County, for example, you need to be a member of the Kern County chapter. Contact us at email@example.com if you'd like to modify your chapter membership.
2. Review your contact information. Click the edit button in the green bar and make changes as necessary. Be sure to click the SUBMIT CHANGES at the bottom of the page to save your updates.
3. Activate your listing. Click the edit button in the CLCA Directories green bar to make changes. To be listed in the Find My Contractor (public search), you must opt-in. Be sure to click the SUBMIT CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
4. Review your services and service cities. Click the edit button to make changes. Check the boxes for all the services that your company provides. Then, check the box for each and every city you want to be listed in. Be sure to click the SUBMIT CHANGES at the bottom of the page.
5. Review your company's description. Click edit to update with information about certifications held by your staff, awards won or other items of note.BONUS: Click the Upload company logo button in the upper right hand corner to enhance your listing!