Webinar: Staying in the CSLB’s Good Graces
SPECIAL OFFER TO CLCA ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Interested in hosting a viewing party to bring contractors to your facility?
The California Landscape Contractors Association is presenting a special, state-wide webinar with Registrar Dave Fogt, the big cheese of the Contractors State License Board. Interested in hosting a viewing party to bring contractors to your facility?
- Do you have an area, training facility or classroom with a big screen TV and internet access?
- Are you always looking for new ways to connect with clients and potential customers?
- Would you like to invite landscape contractors to a live stream webinar at your facility that will help them protect their contractors licenses and their livelihoods? They do not need to be current CLCA members.
If yes, would you like to host a viewing party for this special webinar on June 28, 10-11:30 a.m.?
“This is a fantastic idea for Associate Members to offer webinar viewing parties to contractors. Anytime you can get contractors into your facility to build relationships is all win. I encourage your company to participate in this no-cost-to-you endeavor.”
Chris McNairy, Hunter Industries
CLCA 2023 Associate Member Director
If you would like to host a webinar viewing party, you’ll need:
- A classroom or training facility or an area to view the webinar
- A big screen TV or monitor
- The ability to broadcast a Zoom presentation
- Staff interested in building relationships with green industry decision makers and influencers — not just the driver who picks-up the order.
- An on-site contact person who either manages an open house presentation or requests RSVPs to manage your viewing party.
CLCA will support your viewing party by:
- Providing a high-quality program at no cost to you
- Listing your facility and support in a special on-line directory
- Marketing this state-wide special event to 12,000-plus green industry professionals