Request For Proposals: Green Industry Education Workshops
The California Landscape Contractors Association is looking for a high-energy speaker to present a series of green industry business development workshops statewide.
Our goal is to present six roughly identical six-hour workshops statewide, similar in nature to our wildly popular 2018 workshops, How To Make Money With Your Landscape Business. Workshops will ideally be held in February – April, 2020.
We expect each workshop to attract 20 to 30 green industry professionals, predominately owners and senior managers of landscape companies.
Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Recession Proofing Your Company
- So, You’re Sustainable, Now What?
- Employee Recruitment & Retention
- How To Make Money With Your Landscape Business
- Digital Marketing
The above are just examples. CLCA’s Education Committee is open to any proposed business development workshops that promotes green industry professionalism.
We hope to offer workshops in these areas:
- Kern County
- Los Angeles or Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco or San Jose
- San Luis Obispo
CLCA currently has a great deal of flexibility with specific dates and is interested in working with a speaker to develop mutually agreeable dates, ideally in February – April, 2020.
CLCA will be responsible for:
- Selecting and making arrangements with venues, after confirming speaker availability
- Marketing and registration
- All travel arrangements
- On-site management, including site coordination, registration, meals and AV
Please email us a proposal (to firstname.lastname@example.org) that includes the following:
- Presentation title
- Outline of workshop to be presented
- Brief biography
- Audio visual needs
- Your estimated seminar costs and fees
- Cancellation policies
Please submit proposals via email (to email@example.com) by August 26, 2019
Questions or concerns? Please contact CLCA HQ at (916) 830-2780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you for the betterment of California’s green industry!