CLCA Member Benefit Webinar, with Mari Bradford: Preventing Violence In The Workplace
More and more people see violence as a way to settle disputes or get revenge for some perceived mistreatment. It’s part of society, and so naturally it’s part of the workplace. In this CLCA Member Benefit Webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to settle problems before they erupt into violence
- How far you can go, legally, to address a threat of violence
- The essentials of an effective and legal anti-violence policy
- What to do if someone commits a violent act
- Best practices for workplace safety
Fine print: This recording is accurate as of the date of this recording (June 4, 2019) and is not intended as legal advice. Please contact legal counsel for matters of legal significance to your organization.