2023 Labor Law Update
Employers who don’t update their policies and practices to reflect recent changes in labor law and efforts to fight COVID may find themselves in a precarious position. Play it safe and watch this CLCA Member Advantage webinar.
What’s new for 2023? In this CLCA Member Advantage webinar, you’ll be updated on new legislation, court rulings and official mandates that touch on almost every facet of employment for 2023.
This presentation will go over critical updates for California employers, including:
- New pay transparency requirements,
- Mandatory bereavement leave,,
- Changes to the California Family Rights Act and paid sick leave law,,
- New cannabis use rights,,
- Minimum wage and exempt salary increases, and, of course,,
- COVID-related extensions and updates.,
This webinar is 56 minutes.
To see if viewing this recorded webinar warrants CEUs, please check with your certification provider.
View the slide deck here.